Friday, August 24, 2007

Questionable

9 months ago was the last time I wrote on this blog. Consistency does not get along with my writing passion. That is why I do not have a fully-written diary. It is more like compilation of random notes.
Within the last two months, I have been through lots of questions in my life. Not all of them have not been answered. I sought the answers by myself mostly. What comes into my mind are these questions "Should I look for all the answers? Will I be happy if every question is answered? What will I do if have got all the answers?"
Recently, I have found out that the more I search the answers the more I create another question. It makes me wanting more and I end up unsatisfied. Maybe I start realizing that not everything in this life has to be crystal clear. Some of them are meant to be vague. Then, my life could be more exciting than before.

Image source:
http:/192.107.108.56/portfolios/m/murray_k/final/QUESTION.GIF

No comments: