Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Gratitude for those who responded my question :)

Hello guys. Thank you for responding my questions. I just wanna say Hello to each of you. Hope the world gets connected easily by this way. I received comments from people all around the world, i.e. Canada, USA, Indonesia, so on and so forth.
The basic idea of this question is that we can learn history from other people without reading boring thick books. Maybe there are some people thinking that it's just my way to get readership. That isn't necessarily wrong but there is a lot more behind it. What can i say? People have different opinion.
Thanks for Mark Thomas who had this idea. Take care, y'all :)

4 comments:

praynlady said...

Glad we could be of some help with this! haha Ready for a new one! Let me know when you try another one!

praynlady said...

Howdy, thank you for your comments on my blog. I thank you also for the best wishes on our anniv.
I thought you might like to know that the link for the next blog game Mark Thomas is gone but the link to his personal blog is as follows. I have continued to keep in touch and he and his wife are very nice.
http://spacebats.blogspot.com
you can find them at the above address. Talk to ya later.

Anonymous said...

hai dhik,
(hhm...ucup bukan c ??

thx ya udh mampir di blog-ku

praynlady said...

I havent seen you update in a while so I thought I'd drop in and say hello.
Halo, selamat siang! I hope you are ok and things are going well for you. Come back over and let me know how things are going. God Bless.