Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Back to class

Today I started my 2nd graduate class, Managerial Accounting. From its name, this course seemed fun (LOL, i guess many people will disagree with me). I found that this class was very active. When the lecturer asked questions, some people raised their hands right away. This is the class I prefer to be in. It will encourage us to enrich our knowledge about the subject so we can participate in class better.

Nonetheless, this course has many assignments for us to finish. Hmm I have to cancel my plan to go to the free movie. The Performing Art Center plays "Guess Who" tonight. It should be a funny movie. I can't go there because I've got homework to do and articles to read. Kinda dissapointing but 1st thing 1st.

Above all, I am happy because some people send me songs that I've been searching for last couple months. Thank you, guys...
pic: www.tla1.com

No comments: