Sunday, July 17, 2005

Willy Wonka

Oh my God! I can't believe that I just spent $4.75 for watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (C&CF). It was crappy movie. Indeed, it is a movie for children but I've seen many other movies for children that were much better than C&CF. Good visual effects? Yes, I have to admit that it has good visual effect. Soundtrack? Hmm, it's quite funny. The rest? In general, the movie dissapointed me. The story was too simple. Some parts were not logical. For example, when their children encountered problems, the parents did nothing. They just looked at their terrified children from a distance without taking any action. I wonder which parents will do that. Some people admired Johnny Depp. What about him? He really looked weird and creepy.
I wish I watched War of the World, instead of C&CF. Since my friends wanted to watch C&CF, i had to go with them. Well, let bygones be bygones.
pic: pub.tv2.no

No comments: