Tuesday, July 19, 2005

No Homework ^_^

Whew! Knowing my mid-term grade really cheers up my day. Can't stop smiling today, weird huh ;) My grade was not the highest in class but it was still above average. The average was 8.2 if I'm not mistaken. What makes today more beautiful is no homework. It's a relief. That doesn't mean I don't have to study, though. Studying is a must otherwise I'll be sorry for myself. It's not because I am dilligent but I have so much reading material.
Anyways, I found e-book of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince last night. I don't know whether it's fake or real. Big deal! No matter what, I'm definitely gonna read it. At least, it helps me improving my reading skills, which I lack of. In 2003, I also received e-book of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. After reading some chapters, it turned out to be fake. I hope it won't happen again with this new e-book.
Can't wait to read it soon. Ciao ^_^
pic: www.nbp.org

No comments: