Friday, July 08, 2005

Bye bye free swimming

A friend of mine, L (he forced me to mention his name :), just told me that Northwest swimming pool is closed for maintenance until Fall semester. What a bad news! I can't swim for free 'til September. It kinda ruins my health program (is there any? nope LOL).

Class starts getting harder these days. Sometimes, I just can't understand what to do with my homework. Challenge! Yup, living and studying in States are full of challenges. Can't avoid those. Just face them. No pain, no gain. No free lunch. Boy, I wish those sayings were wrong.

I want to send my condolences for the victim of London blast. Wondering about who did those bombing makes me sick. Moreover, reading news about attitude of our House of Representatives members worsens it. What the xxxx are they thinking? After raising their lumpsum, now they went abroad for the so-called "Comparative study"? Those people are really ridiculous.

Oops, my tummy makes some weird sound. It's time to eat.
pic: www.whitworth.edu

No comments: