Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Idle hands are devil's playground

What a shocking quote, isn't it? I just heard about it today. When I worked in my office today, I met Ms. Anne Lech and Ms. Nancy Hardee. We talked about this busy summer class. Finally we ended up with that quote. After thinking about it, it does make sense. If someone does not have anything to do, he or she tends to get bored. In boredom, people can do something that they never do. It tends to be negative though. So, maybe that's where the quote comes from. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
pic: schools.sd68.bc.ca

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ajeng:

Andhyka,

I hope your new job is going well. I enjoyed your observations about idle hand. You are a very interesting writer with great sensitivity.

Thank you for your comments on my blog. In Indonesia, there are some issues...majority in politic,do u like it? Hehehe...

andhykas.blogspot.com, finally I visited it. very interesting one.

Andhyka said...

As you said, comments from the reader are very precious for the author. Therefore, I thank you for the comments. I'd also appreciate if you'd like to give feedback about this blog.
Issues about politics? Yup I like them. They're entertaining and can make you laugh, laugh in bitterness.