Friday, July 29, 2005

Living in an apartment can be annoying sometimes

New neighbors just came in today. They live upstairs. Boy, there are so much noise they make. I know that moving stuffs isn't a simple thing to do. But please! They keep walking and the floor is squeaking all day long. I cannot take a nap peacefully. Even I don't think I will sleep tight tonight. Maybe you will say, "why don't you help them?" My answer to that will be "Na a. Not tonight :)"
By the way, I got not-too-good news tonight. It's personal problem. One thing that I hate is that I can't do nothing to help solving the problem. It's beyond my control. All I can do is sending my prayer. May it'll be over soon......

3 comments:

wegrit said...

I stumbled on your website after visiting Mark's blogging game, which you commented on. I also have upstairs neighbours who are incredibly loud. Actually, it's only one person, whom I've never seen and he/she/it does his/her/its best impression of an elephant right about my head at about 5:30 in the morning. I totally feel your pain, man! Hope it gets better for you!

Andhyka said...

Thank you very much. It is always nice to know that there are people who can feel the wame way as we do. I hope "the elephant" will go out of your apartment soon. Or why don't you call the zoo keeper to get rid of him or her? Just kiddin'

Andhyka said...

Correction: same not wame (sorry bout that)